We understand indirect lending. Our 10+ years developing the best mechanism that attracts the best dealerships who attract the best borrowers is now accessible to credit unions who want the maximum benefits of an indirect program at the lowest risk.
HOW IT WORKS:
You give us your geographic market area and ACUSI will develop dealership relationships in that area. All applications that enter our queue from your area will be underwritten and decisioned by our team according to proven underwriting metrics. Approved deals head back to dealership and dealer collects all documents needed for funding. Once ACUSI receives completed funding package and validates and funds, we will deliver to your credit union a completed, funded loan package. Our typical indirect loan has credit score of 700+ and the loan rate of 4.95%. You will create the membership and loan on your system and begin the onboarding process with an excellent member who lives within 20-50 miles of your branch. Since your credit union will have the credit file, you are able to pre-approve the new member for other products that will fully maximize the new member experience.
President: Tommy Cobb. Tommy has been a part of credit union leadership for 40 years. His background includes being CEO, President of a CUSO, Regional VP and Chief Development Officer
Vice-President: Joe Hardy. Joe has been in the car industry 20+ years ……
Chief Operating Officer: Tonya Cargile has been a part of credit union indirect lending for 10+ years and operating supervisor for 2 years.
• ACUSI will develop all dealership relationships
• ACUSI will manage the dealer portals
• ACUSI will underwrite and collect all required underwriting documents
• ACUSI will work with dealership on funding package and validating the closed funding package
• ACUSI will deliver a completed loan package under your credit union's name
• ACUSI will deliver a member who lives within your geographic foot print, with an average credit score of 700+, you will receive a
loan with an average amount of $25,000 at an average rate of 4.95%.
• Your credit union will save money and time by not having to spending marketing dollars to compete with dealerships for loans.
• Your members can have access to credit union financing 24-7.
• Your will have another benefit that will attract potential members to your credit union.
IF THIS IS SUCH A GREAT PROGRAM, WHY DOESN’T ACUSI JUST KEEP ALL OF THE LOANS?
Dealerships are consolidating and forming large, area and national dealer groups. This leads to many dealerships having franchises outside our footprint. Rather than becoming a less optimal option for dealer groups by restricting access and rather than signing up members who will never be near our branches, we believe the best option for the member and the credit union movement is to partner these buyers with a local credit union. We believe this will develop relationships that will continue loan after the loan has been paid. This might sound crazy but we just believe that cooperation among credit unions creates a stronger credit union system.